- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, salt, and baking soda until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place dough by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Source : allrecipes.com