- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 3 c. milk
- 3 Tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 1 c. steal cut oatmeal
- Bananas, for topping
- Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend, for topping
- In a medium sized bowl mix together bananas and peanut butter using a hand mixer until combined. Add milk, brown sugar, cinnamon vanilla and flax seed and mix until combined. Stir in oatmeal.
- Place bowl in crock pot. Add enough water until is is about 1 inch below the rim of the bowl. Cover crock pot and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Carefully remove bowl from crock pot. Stir until mixture is combined. Top with sliced bananas and Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend.
Source : allrecipes.com