- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 2 cups peeled, sliced peaches (about 10 to 12 ounces, fresh or frozen)
- 2 tabespoons butter
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup milk, at room temparature
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Position oven rack one level lower than center and preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, blend 2 tablespoons sugar with ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir in peach slices and toss until evenly coated.
- Place butter in a 9 to 10-inch glass pie plate or ovenproof skillet. Place dish in oven for a couple of minutes until butter is melted. Use a potholder to remove dish from oven and swirl to evenly coat bottom with melted butter.
- Spread peach slices over butter in an even layer and return to oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- While peaches are baking, pour eggs, milk, flour, salt, vanilla, and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in a blender. Blend on medium speed for 1 minute. Once peaches have baked, remove dish from oven with a potholder and slowly pour batter over peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pancake is golden brown and puffy. Allow to cool for a few minutes on a wire rack (it will significantly deflate) before dusting with powdered sugar, slicing, and serving warm.
Source : allrecipes.Com