For this particular recipe, you will need the following ingredients (feeds 4-6 people):
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8-10 gold potatoes, cut into 1/16 inch slices
- First, preheat your oven to 350°F. Then, melt butter and use it to butter your muffin tin.
- Next, cut your gold potatoes into thin slices. When finished, place them in a large mixing bowl. Then, add melted butter, Parmesan cheese, and spices. Toss the mixture so that the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Now, layer the potatoes into stacks and place them into each individual muffin cup in the muffin tin. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is tender.
- Once done, take them out of the oven and let them cool for about 5 minutes. Garnish the finished potato stack with Parmesan cheese, thyme, or rosemary. And enjoy!
Are We Friends on Pinterest?FOLLOW ME for more Great Recipes! @1krecipes
- Garlic mashed potatoes recipe – These garlic mashed potatoes are rich and very tasty!
- Roasted potatoes recipe – Sure, these classic potato recipes are tasty, but oven roasted potatoes offer something totally different and equally delicious.
- Mashed potatoes recipe – If you love good, old fashioned mashed potatoes this is the perfect recipe. Simple and delicious.
- Recipes to do with potatoes
- Source: shareably.net