- 4 boneless pork chops
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-3 TB Italian breadcrumbs (dried)
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 TB olive oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley and garlic powder and place on a plate.
- Dip pork chops in the mixture (making sure mixture sticks) and sear in a pan of olive oil on medium-high heat. Sautee for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness. Ours were an inch thick and we cooked for an hour at 300. If yours are regular thickness, cook at 350 for half hour.
Source : allrecipes.com