|2 tbsp flour|
|2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated|
|1⁄2 tsp salt, divided|
|1⁄4 tsp pepper|
|16 oz chicken breast|
|1 tbsp olive oil, divided|
|2 cup onion, diced|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|2 cup mushrooms, sliced|
|1⁄2 tsp basil|
|2 tbsp dry white wine|
|2 tbsp water|
- On a sheet of wax paper or paper plate, combine flour, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides, and reserve any remaining flour mixture.
- In a 10 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 tsps oil over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
- Add mushrooms, basil, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt and saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil; add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Stir in reserved flour mixture; gradually add wine and water and continuing to stir, bring mixture to a boil.
- Return mushroom mixture to the pan and cook until heated through.
- Per serving: 8 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com