points plus: 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In resealable plastic bag, combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, and all the seasonings; shake well.
3. Transfer the mixture to a plate. Dip each chicken breast in the cheese mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
4. Arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (until the chicken is cooked through).
Nutritional Info :
Total fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 81 mg
Sodium: 299.2 mg
Total carbs: 3.3 g
Dietary fiber: 0.3 g
Protein: 28.1 g