I will feel so much better upon arrival. Luckily, he loves it too. I need to try this pad see ew and see how it is. It looks BEAUTIFUL! Check out the recipe on the next page.
Guess what we discovered is really good in this type of dish… You know the answer, I know you do. Yep, it’s mushrooms. There’s something about the earthyness of the mushrooms that pairs perfectly with the vinegar and other sauces in pad see ew. Try it out or stick to the recipe. Either way, YUM!
Thanks to Nagi at Recipe Tin Eats for this wonderful recipe!
- 8oz/200g rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons sweet dark soy sauce or kecap manis (see notes for substitutes)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken thighs (boneless, skinless), sliced into ¼” / 0.5cm slices
- 1 large egg
- 4 cups (packed) Chinese broccoli, leaves separated from stems (cut stems vertically into thin sticks)