- 2-3 TB butter or margarine
- ⅔ cup Bisquick mix
- 1½ tsp paprika
- 1¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 lbs chicken drumsticks
- spray butter
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in a 9×13 baking dish in the oven.
- While butter is melting, stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl. Coat each chicken drum and place in 9×13 with melted butter.
- Spray with butter before putting in the oven and once during baking.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flip and bake an additional 15-25 minutes. ENJOY!