- 1 pkg original OREO cookies
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (5.1 oz) box chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 16-oz Cool Whip
- Crush cookies; reserve ½ cup for topping.
- In 13 x 9″ pan, mix cookies and melted butter. Pack firmly for crust; chill for an hour.
- Mix cream cheese, 12 oz cool whip and powdered sugar until well blended. Spread over cookie layer; chill an hour.
- Make pudding according to pkg directions. Be sure it has thickened before next step. Spread over cream cheese layer; chill slightly. Spread rest of cool whip on top and sprinkle on reserved cookies. Chill for several hours. Keep refrigerated.
Source : allrecipes.Com