- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding & milk
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 2¼ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups cold heavy cream (whipping cream)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
- Place cookies into a ziploc bag and slightly crush using a rolling pin. You want them broken up but not completely into crushed.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of crumbs and set aside for garnish.
- Box of Chocolate Pudding prepared according to directions
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt, mix well. Add in cold milk, stir until combined.
- Turn heat onto medium high stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 1 minute while stirring, remove from heat and stir in butter. Cool completely stirring occasionally to avoid a skin forming.
- With an electric mixer, mix heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in softened cream cheese until mixed.
- In a mason jar, layer the pudding, cookies and cheesecake mixtures.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or whipped topping and reserved cookie crumbs.
Source : allrecipes.Com