- Entire recipe makes 6 servings
- Serving size is 1 chicken fillet
- Each serving = 4 Points + = 3 Smartpoints
- Ingredients :
- 2lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp dijon mustard (I used the whole grain kind)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large baking dish with an olive oil mister or cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in baking dish. Cover chicken with the sliced onions.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken and onions, and place in oven to bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
- Nutritional Info :
Number of servings (yield): 6
PER SERVING: 198 calories; 2g fat; 7g carbohydrates; 34g protein; 0g fiber