- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8 thighs)
- 16 oz canned or frozen artichoke hearts (drained/thawed)
- 6 shallots, cut into thin wedges
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp saffron threads
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and toss well with hands to coat. Cover and let marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 and spray a large baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place chicken and artichoke mixture into baking dish, and roast uncovered for about 30 minutes. Then cover with foil, and roast for another 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Source : laaloosh,com