- 1 8oz Box of Banza Chickpea Elbow Pasta
- ¼ Cup Nutritional Yeast
- ½ Cup Carrot Puree (1 baby food jar)
- ½ Tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- ¼ Tsp Paprika
- ¼ Tsp Onion Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Pinch of White Pepper (optional)
- In a large pot, cook the pasta in boiling water according to box directions (about 6-7 minutes).
- Drain and rinse the pasta, then add it back to the pot. Pour in the carrot puree, nutritional yeast, mustard, and spices. Mix well to combine.
Source : allrecipes.Com