One Pan Tuscan Garlic Chicken Tortellini Recipe
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs OR 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves (or ½ cup frozen and thawed)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes (see note)
- ½ cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- ½ cup heavy cream or other milk (see note)
- 8 ounces tortellini (use your favorite, I used three cheese tortellini)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your tortellini according to package instructions (usually boil 7-9 minutes until tender), drain, and set aside.
- Grease your skillet/pan and add chicken. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add spinach, garlic, and sundried tomatoes to pan and saute over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant. Add chicken broth and stir another 2-3 minutes until spinach is wilted. Add heavy cream and stir another 2-4 minutes until liquid is reduced slightly and creamy.
- Add tortellini and chicken to pan, stir to coat, and allow to cook for a minute or so over medium heat til tortellini is hot throughout. Top with cracked black pepper if desired and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com