- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 bell peppers (any combination of red, green, yellow, or orange), chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- ½ white or yellow onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- juice of 1 lime, (about 1 tablespoon
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Combine chicken, peppers, and onions in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over the top, then sprinkle seasonings over the top. Toss to combine.
- Transfer everything to a sheet pan and spread out so that it is arranged in an even layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top. Serve alone or over steamed rice.
Source : allrecipes.com