- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken cutlets
- ⅓ cup panko crumbs
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup baby potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup carrots, sliced in half
- 1 cup broccoli
- red bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Pound the chicken so that they are about ½ thickness. This is optional but will help the chicken to cook faster.
- Combine milk and mustard in a shallow dish stirring with a whisk. Add the chicken to the milk turning to coat.
- combine the panko crumbs with finely chopped walnuts, parsley, basil, Parmesan, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from milk mixture and dredge in crumb mixture.
- line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Lay the chicken on top. Arrange chopped veggies around the chicken. add salt and pepper and drizzle in olive oil.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes and flip chicken and veggies. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Source : allrecipes.com