- 1 rotisserie chicken (4 cups)
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh or green can)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove skin from rotisserie chicken and discard. Remove chicken meat from bones and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine, chopped chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, water, milk and instant rice. Pour into prepared pan. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes.