- 1 lb. ground beef, lean
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 8 oz.) frozen Ore-Ida hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 can condensed Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz. pkg. egg noodles
- 2 C. Daisy sour cream
- 1/2 C. cheese, shredded or cubed
- 1 sm. onion, chopped
- 1 can french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown beef, breaking into small pieces.
- cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain water from noodles.
- In large bowl combine beef and other ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Top with the french fried onions and bake an additional 10 minutes.