Reviews from Food.com
- I added 5 T milk and it came out moist. Milk tends to moisturize beef very well. Use it in all meatloaf recipes.
- Lots of flavor, one of our favorite meatloaves. Made for Name that Ingredient.
- I make hamburger patties instead of the loaf. Cooks quicker and my family loves it better that way because they get more topping on the hamburger style.
- Overall pretty good ! However it did need little longer then 1 hour .
- This was just about the best meatloaf I have EVER had! And I have never made a good meatloaf before. I guess it depends on which recipe you’re using. 🙂 I needed to make this gluten-free, so I added 1 tablespoon of coconut amino liquid, and substituted 1/2 cup of gluten-free (rice based) panko crumbs for the bread crumbs, at the suggestion of a friend. And also left out the salt and pepper (I didn’t think it needed it, and I was right). I cooked it for 1 hr 20 minutes because it seemed a bit “soupy” to me. But oh my gosh, I ate almost half the meatloaf for my dinner, it was THAT delicious! (Good thing I don’t have to share this with anyone — the other half will be my lunch tomorrow.)
USE THE NEXT PAGE BLACK LINK BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS.