- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Stir together the flour, 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil and eggs; stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Fold in strawberries. Pour into the prepared loaf pans, and sprinkle the tops with the remaining 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool the strawberry bread in the pans for 5 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack.
recipes adapted from:allrecipes