Face masks are used by people in a very large amount. People use these face masks to look good, so best ingredient anyone can use is oats. Oats are very healthy source of food. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, they are gluten free whole grain. oats and oatmeal has many beauty benefits. Here we describe some effective homemade oatmeal face mask recipes you can try yourself at home.
Oatmeal Face Mask Benefits:
- Oatmeal are highly nutritious.
- Oatmeal are rich in anti oxidants.
- They can low the cholesterol levels and protect them from harmful bacteria.
- It can improve blood sugar control.
- It helps in loosing weight.
- It help with skin care.
Homemade Oatmeal Face Mask Recipes:
1. Honey Lemon and Oatmeal Face Mask:
- 2 TB old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 TB lemon juice
- 2 TB honey
- 4 drops of tea tree essential oil
How to apply:
- Grind the oats.
- In a small bowl mix together ground oats, lemon juice, honey, and tea tree oil.
- Apply on the face to create a mask.
- Leave on the skin for 10-15 minutes. Remove the mask with cold water and a washcloth.
Repetitions: Two to three times a month.
Note: To grind oats, place desired amount of oats in a blender, or food processor. Pulse oats until coarse and flour-like.
2. Avocado and Oatmeal Face Mask:
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup oatmeal
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
How to apply:
- Mash the avocado with a fork and combine with oatmeal.
- Apply to skin
- keep on for 10–15 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water
- Good to help hydrate dry skin.
Repetitions: Twice a week.
Best time to apply: Apply this mask is in the morning.