- Makes 4 servings .
- 2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (I like to dice them up so they’re chicken tender sized)
- 1 Can cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Packet of dry Italian Dressing
- ½ Packet of dry Ranch Dressing (try my homemade Organic Ranch dressing mixhere)
- 1 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese
- Throw everything in the crockpot on low and cook 6-8 hours.
- After about 4 hours of cooking I usually stir everything together- but if you’re not home it’s no big deal.
- Just stir about 20 minutes before serving to really mix together the cream cheese and dressing packets.