You can also substitute a can of chicken. I put it serves 4 because our family always goes back for seconds.
- 6 eggs
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 slices soft bread, torn into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover pan, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in the hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from water; peel and chop.
- Combine the chopped eggs, spinach, onion powder, tuna, cream of mushroom soup, and sour cream in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix well. Scatter bread pieces over tuna mix; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until bread is toasted and casserole is hot, about 30 to 35 minutes.