I think this nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt is best right from the food processor. You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer. It will get hard as a brick so let it sit out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften up before serving.
- Serves: 6
- 3 POINT PLUS
- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
I prefer sugar but you can use whatever sweetener you like best. Agave or honey should work well.
You can make a variety of nonfat frozen yogurts with this recipe. Substitute the strawberries with your chosen fruit. Blueberries, mixed berries, cherries and peaches would all be good.
Nutritional Info :
per serving (1/2 cup): 108 calories, 0 g fat, 26 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein and *3 Weight Watchers Points Plus