Yield: 10-12 SERVINGS, total time: 30 MINUTES PLUS CHILL TIME
- 1 recipe Golden Oreo Crust (Graham Cracker or Shortbread may be substituted, homemade or store bought)
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) Instant Coconut Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1-2 cups Fresh Whipped Cream or Cool Whip, for topping
- 1 cup toasted coconut, for topping
- Chill your pie crust recipe while making the filling, if you made it from scratch. No baking necessary! (If you’re making a Golden Oreo crust, no need to remove the filling either.)
- Add pudding mix to a large bowl. Add milk and whisk until smooth. The mixture will be slightly lumpy from the coconut in the pudding mix. Let sit for 5 minutes until soft set. Stir in coconut. Pour into pie crust. Cover and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.