- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat and add oats, chocolate chips, coconut, walnuts, and vanilla extract to the peanut butter mixture; stir to coat.
- Spread the mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish; refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes. Cut into 20 bars.