- Layer 1
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Layer 2
- 3 (4 oz.) cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Layer 3
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Layer 4
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Layer 5
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 2 tbsp of milk, and the powdered sugar until blended and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
- Top with a layer chopped pecans.
- Mix the whipped cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and spread over the pecans.
- Pour the cherry pie filling over the whipped cream layer and spread evenly.
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Source : allrecipes.Com