My husband is not a big pasta eater. And by not big, I mean, he hardly touches the stuff. He likes macaroni and cheese and he’ll eat lasagna. But, in general, he doesn’t care for most dishes with pasta in them. And this is hard for me because I love everything about pasta and pasta dishes. You can do so much with it and it is a very affordable ingredient. And it’s filling! So, over the years, I’ve worked hard to get him to enjoy eating it more…not with much success. However, Gene always talked about his Grandma’s goulash. He had no idea how she made it but he had good memories of it and it has pasta in it so I have tried several variations of it in our 20 years together. None of those recipes really quite measured up…until this one. (Source: thecountrycook.net)
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 bag large elbow noodles (cooked) I only use about 1/3 of the bag
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef and onions together in a big ole pot
- Add salt & pepper
- Add can of tomatoes with juice
- Add cooked noodles
- Let simmer on low for about 20 minutes to let the flavors mingle, stir every couple minutes!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.