Magic Erasers work so well to clean tons of surfaces around the house! From the kitchen to the bathroom to toys and more! There are tons of great ways to use a magic eraser. Find 25 Mr. Clean Magic Eraser uses!
My Favorite Uses for Mr. Clean magic erasers:
1. Scuff Marks. One of the most popular used for Mr. Clean magic erasers is removing scuff marks. Whether the marks are on floors, walls, baseboards or more, magic erasers get the job done. I use magic eraser on walls frequently around here.
2. Young Artists. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers do a great job at removing crayons, markers and more from walls and furniture.
3. Coffee and Tea Stains. If you pull your favorite mug from the dishwasher and notice a not so nice ring around the rim, wipe it down with a magic eraser. The ring will be gone in no time.
4. Clean Shoes. When you have tennis shoes that have lost their luster, use a magic eraser to clean the sides. They’ll be looking as good as new.
5. Remove Dried Paint. The next time you are a little too liberal with your paint, let it dry and then clean with a magic eraser. This works great on a variety of hard surfaces like floors, walls and door hinges.
6. Soap Scum. Magic erasers work great at abolishing soap scum in tubs and showers! This works nicely on grout, tile and fiberglass. Be careful, a little bit of scrubbing goes a long way.
7. Clean Dry Erase Boards. When you have a lot of old marker left behind on a dry erase board, try rubbing it down with a magic eraser. The surface will be sparkling clean after very little effort.
8. Rust be gone. If you find rust on items, try using a magic eraser to remove it. As always, test an inconspicuous before trying to clean the entire surface.