- 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe, or 1 cup |
- 4 cups cooked whole grain penne or ziti
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups sugar-free marinara sauce, homemade or store bought, such as Ragu Lite or Amy’s Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 basil leaves, torn into a few pieces each
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a baking dish with a light layer of cooking spray on the bottoms and sides.
- In a large bowl stir together all of the ingredients, besides the basil, and add to the dish.
- Heat for 20 minutes, uncovered, or until the dish is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh torn basil leaves, to serve.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 343 | Previous Points: 6 | Points Plus: 8 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 1 mg | Sodium: 133 mg | Carbohydrates: 72 g | Dietary Fiber: 16 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 10 g