Back to Top
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat milk
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 8 slice sturdy whole wheat bread
- 4 oz gruyere cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 oz low-fat skinless cooked turkey breast , or chicken, sliced
- Beat egg, egg white, and milk in a pie plate or wide, shallow bowl.
- Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread. Layer with cheese and turkey (or chicken), top with remaining slices of bread, and press together tightly.
- Spray a large nonstick pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- One at a time, dip each sandwich in the egg mixture to coat, then place it in hot pan.
- Cook, pressing down with a spatula, until lightly brown on both sides, approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Per serving: 10 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com