Total Time :
• 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough, separated and cut into six pieces
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter 6 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine the apple pie spice and white sugar in a small bowl; roll the biscuit pieces in the mixture to coat. Divide the coated pieces between the prepared muffin cups.
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Allow the mixture to boil until the sugar is completely dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 8 to 12 minutes.