Back to Top
- 4 -6cups white potatoes
- 1⁄2cup dill pickle
- 1medium onion
- 3 -4stalks celery
- 6 -8hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a 2″ sauce pan fill with 4-6 peeled chopped potato’s (about 1/2″ squares).
- pour in larger pan and pour water about 1/2″ below top of potato’s.
- salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 5-10 min, or until potato is “fork tender”.
- chop/dice dill pickle.
- dice medium onion.
- fine dice celery.
- mix 1 cup mayo and 2-3 tablespoons of regular mustard.
- drain potatoes in collander (don’t rinse).
- pour hot water from eggs and let sit in cold water.
- peel when cooler and chop.
- salt and pepper dill, onion, and celery in serving bowl, mix, then GENTLY fold in potato (while hot).
- GENTLY mix in mayo/mustard and 4 chopped hard boiled eggs.
- slice 2-4 eggs to put on top of salad, salt pepper and sprinkle light with cayenne.
- Cover with saran wrap and let sit over night for best flavor or serve immediately.
- tastes great hot too.