- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 (4 ounce) packets saltine crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 thin cut pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk eggs with garlic powder and onion powder. Place cracker crumbs on a separate plate. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork chops into the egg, then press in the cracker crumbs to coat. Fry in the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes per side, just until golden brown. Remove to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, turning once. Serve immediately.