Serves 1-2 (makes three large or four small pancakes)
Total cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 cup mixed berries thawed and pureed (I just used a stick blender)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Maple syrup to serve
- Lightly whisk egg whites
- Add coconut flour, cinnamon, psyllium husks, vanilla essence and milk. When thoroughly mixed together add in baking powder.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in the pan and cook pancakes for a few minutes each side on a medium heat.
- Microwave nut butter in a pyrex jug until runny (about 30 seconds) and warm berries separately.
- Stack pancakes with berries, peanut butter and cacao nibs.
- optional: serve with maple syrup if you need some additional sweetness or plain greek yoghurt for some additional moisture.