- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a Silpat . Whisk egg whites, maple syrup, extracts and salt together until foamy.
- Pour in coconut and stir until well combined.
- Use a spatula to pack coconut mixture into a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop . Scrap the spatula across the bottom to ensure that the bottom is flat and release balls onto baking sheet. You should have 30 to 32 macaroons. These can fall apart a bit as you are scooping. Use your fingers to push them back together as tight as possible.
Source : allrecipes.Com