|2 package refrigerated crescent roll dough|
|2 egg, beaten|
|5 cup baby spinach|
|1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing|
|1⁄2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped|
|1 cup strawberries, sliced|
|1⁄4 cup sliced almonds|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Unroll crescent roll dough and slice into 3/4 to 1 inch pieces. Roll into ropes.
- For woven baskets: Generously spray a ramekin with nonstick cooking spray. Weave the dough ropes together on a cutting board or small piece of parchment paper. Place the ramekin with the bottom side down on top of the dough ropes, then turn the ramekin and the dough upside down so the weave runs across the top of the ramekin. Use a knife to cut off any excess dough. Gently pinch the woven pieces together around the bottom of the ramekin, tucking in pieces as needed.
- For rope baskets: Place a small round of dough across the bottom of a ramekin generously sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Wrap dough ropes around the sides of the ramekin and pinch together to secure.
- Brush each basket with beaten egg.
- Bake dough covered ramekins on a parchment lined baking sheet for 11-18 minutes or just until golden brown. The ramekins should be upside-down, so the dough lies across the top of each ramekin while baking. Remove ramekins from the oven. Cool before gently removing dough baskets from the ramekins with a knife.
- Fill each basket with spinach and top with dressing. Garnish with bacon, strawberries, and almonds. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Source : allrecipes.com