Yield: 6 mini cheesecakes
- 1 tablespoon melted butter for the muffin cups
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Glucomannan powder dissolved in ½ tablespoon cold water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the muffin cups on a large baking sheet and brush them with melted butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, honey and vanilla. With a handheld electric mixer set to medium, beat until very smooth, about 1 minute. Add the eggs and beat until well-blended and fluffy, 1 more minute.
- Ladle the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling them almost full. Bake until firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack, then transfer to wire rack to cool 20 more minutes, and finally to the fridge for about an hour.
- While mini cheesecakes are cooling, make the compote: place the blueberries, honey and vanilla in a small saucepan and mix gently. Heat over low heat. Cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until blueberries are very soft and starting to bleed. Take off heat. Mix in the dissolved Glucomannan powder to thicken. Spoon over there cheesecakes.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 mini cheesecake; Calories: 206; Fat: 14g; Carbohydrates: 17g;Sugar: 15g; Sodium: 125mg; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 4g