- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 8 ounce cans crescent rolls
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together cheese and onions.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 16 triangles and cut each triangle in half again diagonally.
- Place rounded teaspoonful of cheese and onion mixture into center of each triangle and bring corners of dough to center over filling, overlapping ends.
- Place pastries on silicone mat or parchment lined baking sheet and spray or brush each pasty lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle dill over the top of each pastry.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com