- 1⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs (I like Honeymaid)
- 2½ T. sugar
- 6 T. salted butter, melted
- Streusel Topping
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp light-brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, partially melted in microwave
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped* (I used Gingergold)
- Salted caramel sauce, homemade or jarred
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 18 muffin cups with liners.
In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Divide mixture into liners and press down firmly o form little crusts.
Bake 5 minutes and cool.
To the melted butter, stir in flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir until clumps form and park in the fridge while you make the filling.
Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
Add eggs until smooth.
Add sour cream and vanilla.
Pour cheesecake batter evenly over the mini crusts.
Top with chopped apples evenly.
Sprinkle on streusel topping.
Bake about 25 mins.
Cool and chill in fridge a few hours.
Top with caramel!Source : allrecipes,com