- 2½ pounds yellow or red potatoes, scrubbed and diced ( ½- to 1-inch)
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegarThru 02/19
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups packed baby spinach, chopped if desired
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- Bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan (or pot) fitted with a steamer basket. Add potatoes, cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt; let cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk oil, vinegar, shallot, marjoram, mustard, cumin, pepper and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, spinach and zucchini; stir well to coat. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until cold.
Source : allrecipes.com