- 4 large spinach or regular tortillas burrito size
- 8 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder or more to taste
- 1 cup of canned black beans drained and rinsed, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup of finely chopped red orange and/or yellow bell pepper, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chili powder. You can add additional chili powder to taste if you like more of a kick.
- Spread the cream cheese over the entire surface of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of black beans and 1/4 cup of bell pepper on one end of each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly. You can add a dab of cream cheese on the end to hold the rolls together if needed.
- Slice the tortilla rolls crosswise into pinwheels.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours prior to serving. Serve sprinkled with cilantro and additional black beans and bell pepper if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com