- large Hass avocadoes (black in color,slightly soft to the press)
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 1 medium white onion (diced)
- 3⁄4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro (chopped finely)
- 1 large tomatoes (Diced-make sure it isn’t overly ripe)
- finely chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
- Slice avocados in half. Discard the seed. Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place in bowl.
- Add juice of one fresh lime immediately to prevent browning. Use a fork and mash to desired consistency.
- Add chopped onions, tomato, and cilantro. Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Add juice of second lime and then salt to taste. Stir just slightly, until incorporated.
- Add jalapeño to taste.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for a dip, or use with your favorite Mexican dish.
- a side note: this is to make a chunky, yet creamy guacamole. Some people prefer to use a food processor with all the ingredients to make for a VERY creamy dip.
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 206.2
- Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Carbohydrate 14 g
- Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g