8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
5 ounces light processed cheese (Light Velveeta)
1 teaspoon taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa
1. Boil water for the macaroni. Cook the noodles in the water until done, usually 7-9 minutes.
2. While the noodles are cooking cube the cheese.
3. When the noodles are done drain them and then return to the pan.
4. Add the cubed cheese and taco seasoning. Stir well, until the cheese is melted.
5. When melted, add the salsa and serve.
Yield : Makes 4 Servings
3 PointsPlus, 3 Smartpoints
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 117 calories; 0.4 g fat; 24 g carbs;
4 g protein; 1.2 g fiber; 108 mg sodium
*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator