|1 package (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix|
|4 (4 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|1 cup salsa|
|1⁄4 cup fat-free sour cream|
- Place chicken breasts and taco seasoning in a seal able plastic bag; shake to coat well.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray
- Place breasts in casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with salsa about 5 minutes before breasts are done.
- Top with sour cream before serving.
- Per serving: 4 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com