- 1 pound chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté for 6-8 minutes, or until softened.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in remaining olive oil, plus balsamic vinegar, and mix in diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, and sun-dried tomatoes, then season with oregano.
- Add sliced chicken to pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped basil into the skillet and serve hot!
Source : allrecipes.Com