- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 8 ounces white chocolate chopped
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
- Heat the marshmallows and butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until melted, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Gently fold in the cereal until well coated with melted marshmallow. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Allow to cool completely to room temperature, about 30 minutes. remove the bars from the pan and cut into squares.
- Place the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until melted, about 2-3 minutes. Dip each bar halfway into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. Lay the bars on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle lightly with extra cereal. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.
Source : allrecipes.Com