- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (1 oz) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Combine dressing mix, olive oil, and vinegar in a large, resealable plastic bag and mix together. Add chicken to the bag, seal, and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to Broil/Grill.
- Remove chicken from the bag, discard any remaining marinade, and place on a pan. Broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Turn the chicken over halfway though cooking.
Smartpoints : 7
Serves : 2