Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 3/4 cup
Each serving = 4 Points +
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. fresh lime zest
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp. tequila
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked
- Soak bamboo skewers for about 20 minutes in cold water; set aside.
- Whisk together lime juice, zest, olive oil, tequila, garlic, cilantro, salt and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Place peeled shrimp in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over shrimp, shaking to combine. Allow shrimp to marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat grill on medium to high heat, making sure to lightly spray with oil to avoid sticking.
- While grill is heating up, start threading your shrimp onto the bamboo skewers and discard the marinade. Place the skewers on the grill, cooking shrimp until they turn pink, about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 3 skewers (9 shrimp) • Calories: 106 • Fat: 3.4 g • Carbs: 1.3 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 15.3 g • WW Points+: 2 pts